v188.8.131.52, March 19, 2020
- Bug Fix A modal exception preventing APK generation is fixed.
v1.5.2, March 18, 2020
- New Feature Beta Rights assignment for invited users is now possible.
- Bug Fix Fixed a problem that occurred when exporting form data.
v184.108.40.206, February 26, 2020
- Bug Fix Fixed a problem that could occur when adding a product in the e-commerce module.
v1.5.1, February 26, 2020
- New Feature Added a possibility to invite users, and invite others to manage the app.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where the widget that would display the password strength in the register step would appear bugged.
- Bug Fix Fixed a design issue where a long app name would look bad on the app list screen.
v220.127.116.11, February 21, 2020
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where name and surname would appear incorrectly on the information e-mails.
- Bug Fix A billing info problem that resulted in errors in recurring payments is fixed.
v18.104.22.168, January 27, 2020
- Bug Fix Fixed a problem on 1.5.0 Beta version, where profile information would not be saved.
v22.214.171.124, January 27, 2020
- Bug Fix Fixed a problem that occured with preview tool on 1.5.0 Beta version.
v126.96.36.199, January 24, 2020
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue with generating APK files on 1.5.0 Beta version.
v1.5.0, January 20, 2020
- New Feature Redesigned the login and register pages.
- New Feature Redesigned the app list page.
- New Feature Added a field on the dashboard to enter the iOS ad codes.
- New Feature The preview tool on the dashboard is improved.
- New Feature Invoices can now be created on E-archive, thanks to new e-archive integration.
Publishment Date: 22 June 2018
Version no: 188.8.131.52
- New Feature Now you can disable or enable toolbar (top bar) display option for your Web Module. When you disable toolbar from your panel, this option hides toolbar completely and gives you more space to display your web content.
Publishment Date: 18 June 2018
Version no: 184.108.40.206
- New Feature You can check version number on your panel page at the bottom side.
- New Feature Multi language support added to Web Module URL part. Now you can enter URL for each language that your application supports.
- Bug Fix The error conditions that occurred when clicking on the content page were fixed.