If you want to update your application in the Apple App Store, you must first create your IPA file.
In order to create your IPA file, your Certificate and Profile files must be up-to-date.
2) Click the Create a certificate field to create your certificate file.
3) Select iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) from the options and click Continue.
5) After this process, you should click Download. The “ios_distribution.cer” file will download to your computer. Now you must upload this “ios_distribution.cer” file to the Distribution Certificate field in the iOS Generation Tool on Mobiroller.
7) Select App Store and click Continue.
8) On the next screen, you will be asked to select the App ID. After selecting the correct App ID that shows your Bundle ID (the package name of your application), click on Continue.
9) On the screen that appears, you should select the certificate you have created and click Continue.
10) In the Provisioning Profile Name field, you need to write the name of your application by prefixing it with “Dist”. (For example; Dist TestApp) After this process, click Generate.
11) Click Download and download your Profile file to your computer. Afterwards, you must upload this file to the corresponding area in the iOS Generation Tool on Mobiroller.
12) After downloading both files from Apple, you need to go to your application via Mobiroller and click on Publishing -> Apple App Store (iOS).
13) You will see our new IPA production vehicle. Upload the 2 files you have created and downloaded from Apple to the field 1 and 2 here.
Active Background Mode: If your application is playing radio or music in the background, you need to tick this field.
Deactivate Location Permission: If you want location information not to be used in your application, you must mark this field.
Activate AdMob: If your app will have AdMob ads, you should mark this field and paste the AdMob App ID you got from AdMob into this field. Otherwise, your ads will not appear in your application.
After downloading both files, click Update. After about 10 seconds, click Request. Your IPA file will appear on our confirmation screen. Please contact us after requesting approval of your IPA request. If at least 3 months have passed since your last IPA production, our team will approve your IPA request and your file will begin to be produced.
Sometimes it may take time to reflect in the area on the left. When your IPA file is ready, you will receive an e-mail about it,
15) After this mail, enter your “https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/apps” application in your Apple account and click the “+” button on the left.
16) In the e-mail you receive, there will be a phrase 2.19.0 etc. in the “Version Number” section. You should write this information in the field below and click the Create button.
17) You will see the page where you uploaded the screenshots, just below that page, “What’s New in This Version?” part will be found. Here you need to enter the changes you have made in your application.
18) When you scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the “Select a build before you submit your app” button in the Build field.
19) You will see your IPA files that have been produced successfully until then. Select the current version at the top and click the “Done” button.
20) Go to the top of the page and click the Add for Review button. If this button is not active and the Save button is active, first click the Save button, then click the Add for Review button.
21) The Add for Review button will direct you to a different page, and on that page, click the Submit to App Review button (it can be written in Resubmit to App Review).
Now your app has been submitted for review. The Apple Team will review your app within 48 hours.