If you want to publish your app on the Apple App Store, you need to complete the steps before the generation of the IPA file.
Firstly you need to have a developer account. If you don’t have a developer account. You can read this article to learn how to create a developer account.
Secondly, you need to create a Bundle ID. If you didn’t create it, this article will help you.
Third, you need to create your app on the Apple App Store. You need to follow all steps in the document. Otherwise, you can have a problem in the IPA Generation process.
If you completed the all steps, you are ready to generate your IPA file.
Now you need to go to your app and click to Publish -> Apple App Store (iOS)
You will see our new IPA Generator Tool. You need to control the checklist to be sure that you completed all steps. When you checked all, the iOS Generation area will be activated.
Note: You need to fill all in the iOS Generation area.
- Apple ID: You need to write the email address that you have a developer account on Apple.
- Apple Password: Password of your email address.
- App Name: You need to write App Name that you write on Mobiroller.
- App Bundle: You need to use the Bundle ID that you create in the second step. If you don’t remember you need to enter App Store Connect and click on App Information. You will see your App Bundle, SKU, and AppStore ID in there.
- Team ID: You need to enter https://developer.apple.com/account/#!/membership. You will see Team ID in there. You need to copy it and paste it to the iOS Generation – Team ID area.
- SKU: You can see details at 4. steps.
- Distribution Certificate:
– Go to and Click on “Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles“
– Click on Create a certificate to create a certificate for your app.
– Choose iOS Distribution ( App Store and Ad Hoc) and click on Continue
- Mobile Provisioning:
– Go to and click on “Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles“. After it, click on Profiles and then click on “+” button.
– Choose the App Store and click on Continue.
- App Store ID: You can see details at 4. steps.
- App-Spesific Password:Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ and click on App-specific passwords.
– Write “mobiroller” and click on Create.
- Active Background Mode: Is your app using a radio or music module that can work in the background? If yes, then you need to click it.
- Active Location Permission: Is your app using the location of your users? If yes, then you need to click it.
- Activate AdMob: If you will use AdMob in your app, you need to click it and add your AdMob App ID here. If you don’t add it, you can’t see your ads on your iOS App.
- After you filled in all steps, Click on the Save button, refresh your page and click on Generate button. It will start to generate your IPA file. When it is ready, you will receive an email and you can see “+” button on your Build area. Choose your IPA file on there. and click to Save button on the top right of the page.
Now your IPA file is added to your Apple Account :)If you want to publish your app, you can click to Add to Review, then you need to click Submit to App Review. It’s done 🙂 Apple Team will review your App in 48h.
Note: If you want to send push notifications, you can check this article.
5. How to Create a Key File (P8) on Apple to Send Push Notifications?