To activate the new version in your app, you need to update your iOS app in the Apple App Store. Learn more about how to update your iOS app here.
v2.06.9 - 02.09.2021
- Bug Fix Fixed an error when turning off wifi in in-app purchase (IAP) module.
v2.06.7 - 05.08.2021
- Bug Fix Fixed crash bug in favorite module.
v2.06.6 - 02.07.2021
- Improved Side drop-down menu text color has been adjusted to match with android.
v2.06.1 - 18.05.2021
- Improved Added microphone permission support for Webview module.
v2.05.19 - 18.04.2021
- Bug Fix Errors caused by loading all the visuals related to the catalog module without opening the module have been corrected.
v2.05.18 - 10.04.2021
- Bug Fix When the Youtube module is opened, the crash of the application has been corrected.
v2.05.17 - 23.03.2021
- Improved Displaying the package period on the detail screen of IAP - subscription purchases.
v2.05.13 - 30.01.2021
- Improved Improvements have been made to the very slow opening of apps on first launch.
- Improved The location permission asked at the application opening has been removed. The location permission was provided dynamically in the web and map module.
v2.05.12 - 14.01.2021
- Bug Fix The Frequently Asked Questions module was not displayed on the iOS side. This problem has been fixed.
- Bug Fix If the text is long in the form module, there were text on the switch button. This has been corrected.
v2.05.11 - 07.01.2021
- Improved If the TV module was turned on while listening to the radio, the sounds would overlap. Now the radio is set to stop if the TV module is turned on while listening to the radio.
- Bug Fix When I put the application to the background while listening to the radio, the radio was shut down in a short time. Bug fix for this.
- Bug Fix The problem of not appearing menu text has been fixed.
v2.05.09 - 23.12.2020
- Bug Fix An application written in English could not be published on the market because the warnings were only in Turkish. This has been corrected.
- Bug Fix The problem of not appearing menu items in applications has been fixed.
v2.05.08 - 04.12.2020
- Bug Fix Fixed the issue where customers do not see the screens on IAP screens despite receiving payments.
- Bug Fix If the IAP screen is opened in the advanced menu type, the problem that the top bar does not appear in the next opened screens has been fixed.
v2.05.07 - 08.12.2020
- Bug Fix When clicking on the social media icons in the Webview module, the problem of opening a white screen has been fixed.
- Improved Swipe gesture support is provided on the Webview model, so users can come back by swiping the screen.
v2.05.05 - 17.11.2020
- Improved Multiple language support has been added for permission explanations.
v2.05.04 - 11.11.2020
- Bug Fix Payment errors during IAP are fixed.
- Improved "Restore Purchases" button has been added to IAP detail screen.
v2.04.03 - 01.09.2020
- Bug Fix The pictures uploaded to the photo gallery module are not displayed in the application.
v2.04.02 - 03.06.2020
- Bug Fix Bug with the content appearing below the banner ad area has been fixed.
- Bug Fix Fixed the error related to the display of 3/4 in special display modules added in the sub-menu.
v2.04.01 - 31.03.2020
- Bug Fix Bug with banner ads not showing in classic menu type has been fixed.
- Bug Fix Fixed UIWebView Deprecated API Usage error.
- Bug Fix Fixed the default menu text color not being reflected in submenus.
v2.04 - 03.03.2020
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue with the content of the YouTube module not arriving.
- Bug Fix Fixed the problem of the menu texts appearing white automatically in the classic menu type.
- Bug Fix The problem with the About module not working in the advanced menu type has been fixed.
v2.03.11 - 21.02.2020
- Bug Fix When the device dark mode is active, text on the product catalog module would appear white, the issue is fixed now.
v2.03.10 - 12.02.2020
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue causing a delay with updating of content on apps.
v2.03.09 - 11.02.2020
- Bug Fix Fixed the functioning of about module.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue causing emergency numbers and product catalog modules to not work from bottom menu.
v2.03.08 - 23.01.2020
- Bug Fix Webview not displaying content before fully loading it: fixed.
- Bug Fix Photos not fully fitting the screen on photo gallery.
- Bug Fix Yellow tone on the background is fixed.
v2.02.26 - 02.04.2019
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where the catalog module would get broken with too many items added.
- Bug Fix Fixed an issue where push notifications would not appear in users inbox.
- New Feature Form and user profile screens can use the camera to take a picture for adding images.
v2.02.18 - 16.07.2018
- Bug Fix On RSS screen, placement, and design errors are fixed.
v2.02.17 - 22.06.2018
- New Feature A new option has been added to the sliding menu type.
- New Feature Improved URL language support for website module. If you add multiple language options to your app, you can add a different URL for each language in the website module.
- New Feature In the website module, the top bar closure option is activated.
v2.02.17 - 01.06.2018
- New Feature YouTube module has been updated.
- New Feature Adding photos feature has been added to the Form module.
- New Feature Transition animation feature has been added.
- Improved In the TV live broadcast module, the performance optimization was made.
- Improved Date option added to the message box module.
- Improved Refresh feature has been introduced to switch among classic menu type pages.
- Improved If the text which is sent through the push notification is the same with the headline in RSS, the feature of redirecting the content of the headline has been optimized.
- Improved In the standard content module, the error of missing text has been fixed.